Visitor Visa

Visitors to Canada including Tourists, Students and Foreign workers need a (TRV) Temporary Resident Visa also known as Tourist Visa from IRCC to enter Canada.

Travelers from Visa-Exempt Countries would need to apply for (eTA) Electronic Travel Authorization before boarding flight.

Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) is online application process and is linked to applicant’s passport. Validity of (eTA) is 5 years with quick approval process.

Citizens from other countries must apply (TRV) Temporary Resident Visa before entering Canada. Temporary Resident can stay for 6 months from the day of arrival in Canada.

If there is a stamp, handwritten date or document in passport with an expiry date temporary resident should exit Canada accordingly.

Temporary Resident Visa can also be extended within Canada.


There is no formal appeal process. Applicant can reapply if situation has changes substantially or has additional information which was missed during filling process.

Our team at New Track Immigration is committed to help our clients with correct guidance starting from day one till end.